Highland Clan Subscription
Terms & Conditions:
- Shipment dates are: 1st week of March, June, September and December.
- Minimum subscription term is 1 year. You are welcome to cancel any time after your 4th dispatch.
- You cannot request particular wines to go into your quarterly selection. However, you are welcome to use the online store to customise a case from our wonderful selection of 6 wineries, whenever you wish.
- Unless affected by unforeseen logistics, we charge your credit card on file quarterly on the 1st day of: March, June, September and December.
- Your wine is dispatched within 7 days of your credit card being processed. You will receive a tracking email from Kinross with your PBT tracking number.
- You authorise Kinross to charge your credit card in the amounts appropriate for your Highland Clan Membership, including shipping when applicable. Shipping and subscription are subject to annual review in May and take effect 1st of July.
Highland Clan members are responsible for notifying Kinross of any delivery address changes. Failure to notify Kinross of changes in delivery addresses will result in us passing along any extra delivery fees incurred. These might include but are not limited to: the fee charged to us by the courier for failed delivery, a $20 fee for re-dispatching the wine for a second time.
- By becoming a Highland Clan member, you are declaring that you are the legal age of alcohol consumption.
- You can put your membership on hold for a maximum of one quarterly dispatch at any time prior to 2 weeks before the 1st of March, June, September and December. On Hold requests after that time will be charged and the shipment that corresponds with that quarter will be dispatch.
- Deliveries will be attempted twice to the address you provide. Should the two attempts fail, you acknowledge and agree to a $20 re-dispatch fee each attempt, to cover the costs charged to us for the failed delivery as well as the cost of re-dispatching your wine a third time.
- No refund will be made once we have dispatched the wine to you. We do not refund if the wine is faulty after opening. If your order has been packed incorrectly or is not what you paid for please let us know within 7 days of delivery so we can repack and send you the correct wine.
- Highland Clan Members are responsible for updating their payment details on our website. Members whose orders decline payment will be immediately issued an email notifying them of the declined payment from email@example.com Declined orders do not constitute a membership being on-hold. Declined orders will be moved to the end of the order queue and will not be guaranteed the availability of what was initially ordered—you will be charged only for what is ultimately sent.
- If you cancel your membership before receiving four quarterly Highland Clan shipments, that is viewed as an early cancelation. Early cancelations are subject to a fee of $200. Cancellation of your Highland Clan membership will result in a reduction of your membership from the Kinross Highland Clan to the Kinross Clan level of membership.
- Kinross will make every effort to ensure that your wine is shipped to your door quickly and efficiently. However, we rely on third parties to undertake delivery, and as such delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.